söndag 18 september 2011

Our favorite fan mail to date

By Charlie Bushmeister

FanmailSince the last reader mail we posted was definitely hate mail, we thought we?d follow it up with the most flattering fan mail we?ve received to date. Thanks QN, we wish you luck in your travels!

From: Q N
Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 8:29 AM
To: contact@singledudetravel.com

Hey,

I just wanted to email you guys and let you know that I want to be you when I grow up, if I grow up.

This is the first time in my life I?ve ever sent anything even remotely close to fan mail ? I much prefer hate mail because watching bridges burn is way cooler and less time consuming than actually watching people build them. (That was a metaphor).

Irrespective, you guys are totally cool and I hope that by sifting meticulously through every word you have collectively written I can at least understand the fundamentals of traveling the world, sounding like a badass in dozens of foreign languages, and banging lots of extremely non-American women.

Thanks,
Q N

Related posts:

  1. Hate Mail: Retard says what?
  2. Reader Mail From Iraq!
  3. SingledDudeTravel.com Favorite Search Terms
  4. Guest Post: Pay Me To Date Me

Source: http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/09/our-favorite-fan-mail-to-date/

vandrarhem centralt stockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar